SP4703-21-Q-0017 MHE AT HILL AFB
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 12, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 25, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 12, 2021 03:25 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 25, 2021 03:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Mar 01, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J039 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance
Place of Performance:
Hill AFB , UT 84056USA
The Contractor shall provide all labor, equipment, tools, materials, replacement parts, and supervision necessary to perform Preventive (scheduled) and Remedial (unscheduled) maintenance services on Government owned equipment located at DLA Aviation Hill at Hill Air Force Base, Ogden, UT.
This is a 100% Small Business Set Aside. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 811310. The small business size standard is $8 Million.
Contractor must be able to provide all services required in the SOW. Award will be made to the lowest priced offeror that meets the requirements stated in the SOW and the solicitation. Pricing for all line items must be submitted with the initial offer. Partial Quotes will not be accepted.
All pricing shall be commensurate with established labor hour rates as contained within SCA Wage Determination No.:
2015-5484 | Revision No.: 12 Date Of Last Revision: 7/1/2020.
The Contractor shall respond to Emergency Service Requests within four (4) hours.
All questions should be submitted in writing to the contract specialist by 1/18/2021.
Solicitation package includes: RFQ, SOW and Preventive Maintenance Price Breakdown.
Quotes that are missing the following items will be deemed incomplete and not considered for award:
Vendor Selection for Clause FAR 52.204-26
Completion of the Schedule of Services
Completion of the PM Price Breakdown
- 8000 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY
- RICHMOND , VA 23297-5441
- Shyra Cullins
- Phone Number 8042795014
- Jan 12, 2021 03:25 pm ESTSolicitation (Original)
- Jan 04, 2021 02:22 pm EST Sources Sought (Updated)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.