TEAD LEASED Dozer Requirement
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 12, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 22, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 12, 2021 06:53 am CST
- Original Published Date: Dec 18, 2020 02:11 pm CST
- Updated Response Date: Jan 22, 2021 03:30 pm CST
- Original Response Date: Dec 23, 2021 04:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 06, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 07, 2022
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: W038 - LEASE OR RENTAL OF EQUIPMENT- CONSTRUCTION, MINING, EXCAVATING, AND HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 532412 - Construction, Mining, and Forestry Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing
Place of Performance:
Stockton , UT 84071USA
***Amendment 0001*** Added 1/8/2021. Please view attachments for updated language regarding breakdowns, and additional clauses.
TEAD is requesting a lease for a period of 1 year.
Lease for two each BRAND NAME OR EQUAL Caterpillar Bulldozers in strict accordance with ALL Salient Characteristics listed below:
Equipment required to complete this mission is as follows:
2 Each Large Dozers
Rated power has to be at 354 HP or greater
Must be diesel engine
Blade capacity has to be at 13.4 yds. cubed or greater
3 rippers on rear
Operating weight must be at or exceed 82,800 lbs.
Must be prepared to operate in temperatures from 110 degrees F. down to -20 degrees F.
Must have closed cab with HVAC system for operator comfort.
Machines must have less than 6000 hours and be manufactured later
Machines will be serviced by equipment provider for all breakdowns, trouble codes, and all other not considered operator daily maintenance, including clearing of belly pans within ten days of Government notification of requirement.
Complete maintenance package to include PM Service at 400 hour service intervals – or as required by provider for less.
Both machines to be delivered to TEAD South Range.
TEAD intends to use its own heavy equipment operators.
- ARMY CONTRACTING COMMAND ROCKISLAND BLDG 350 RODMAN AVE
- ROCK ISLAND , IL 61299-5000
- Travis Gray
- Vicki L. Ahlgrim
- Phone Number 3097823220
- Jan 12, 2021 06:53 am CSTPresolicitation (Updated)
- Jan 08, 2021 10:58 pm CST Presolicitation (Inactive)
- Jan 08, 2021 02:30 pm CST Presolicitation (Updated)
- Dec 18, 2020 02:11 pm CST Presolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.